Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 12 February 2015

Time together!

I made this tag after having a day out with hubby in Nantwich.
It was such a lovely day and it led me to making something special for a Valentines present for him (see here)
The tag is made from scraps around me although I had to dig out my TH heart and that Crafty Individuals couple. I used a Remnant rub on a TH fragment charm backed with a little scrap of paper.
I then stamped random script and PA clocks onto a grey card added ribbon and some more TH paper and here is my Valentines card for hubby!

Thanks you for all your kind comments about his present, in the end I decided to give it to him before we came away - he loved it although I got a quizzical look at first! He chose our treat - which is to visit somewhere new - I'll let you know where!!!

Meanwhile I hope you all have a lovely Valentines day(whether with pets, partner or a watching a romantic film!!)

I have decided to post this just as we are leaving so that I can enter the following challenges

Craft Hoarders Anonymous - How I love thee
Artistic Stamper - Love
Stamping Sensations - Anything goes


Thanks for looking, Chris

15 comments:

Pamellia said...

This is wonderful Chris! I just love the vintage feel and neutral palette, my fav! Such fantastic stamps, I just love how you put this together! I'm sure hubby will love it! hugs :)

massofhair said...

Have a fun time together Chris! Beautiful card, matches your gift perfectly :-) xxx

Artyjen said...

Super! Have a great time wherever you are going ;)
xoxo Sioux

Juliz Design Post said...

Such a beautiful vintage palette love the stamped silhouette couple. Have fun on your break together.
Julie x

Anonymous said...

Oh Chris, this is gorgeous. What a lucky hubby :) Have a lovely weekend. Love S xxxx

Astrid Maclean said...

Wonderful vintage romantic tag Chris! Love it! Hope you will have a fantastic day away to a new place :o)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Goodness, this is gorgeous, Chris. I am truly in love with both the tag and the card. Looks like the perfect card for hubby, too.

Ruth said...

Glad he loved the jar! I don't really do valentines day so I just love twists on it that aren't the traditional red and roses. This is so elegant...another plus that it's made from scraps and you've added a 'twiddly bit' of wire..which of course is another plus...perfect Chris, hope you enjoy your time away! Hugs Ruth x

Redanne said...

I too, love your non traditional colours, it really is a beautiful card Chris. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Anne xx

Glenda said...

This is just one beautiful tag and I just know your husband is going to love it! Thanks for joining us in the February Challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Lynne K said...

Wow, love this, how gorgeous! A fabulous tag which you've made into a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

creative lady said...

Nice tag, love the non-traditional colors and the "love" tag. Thanks for sharing with Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

Words and Pictures said...

I went to check out the gift first - what a joy! - and this is a simply lovely tag card to accompany it. I love the image of the couple, and the cut-out heart is a great touch. I hope he did well by you too!!
Alison xx

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

"love"ly tag! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge this month x

Gloria Stengel said...

I love the collage-y-ness of this. So much that I invented a new word to describe it! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge!