Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Tim's Tag - last minute!

Oh how I had every intention of completing this before we went off to Italy! Somehow babysitting, packing and going out with friends knocked it right out of my head!
So here it is - I don't have the fabulous set that Tim used so used my favourite Attic Treasures. I did keep to the techniques Tim used although the spritzer is one I've had for ages and I used embroidery thread, tattered lace and buttons at the bottom.
 I must say I prefer the paler colours of the second edition.

Thanks for looking, Chris 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Chris, your Tags are absolutely stunning, I love them. Catch up properly soon. Love S xx

Anonymous said...

ps........need to see what you bought at Port Sunny!!! Hope you had a great time. xxx

Redanne said...

I like both versions Chris, that is a great stamp set and a great take on Tim's tag too. Hugs, Anne x

Dianne said...

Beautiful tag, I too love both of them and it's refreshing to see you use you own stamps, fabulous take on Tim's tag, thanks for sharing..

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely take on the March tags - the delicate second stamping really suits those elegant, delicate stamps.
Alison xx

Jenny Marples said...

Loving this take on Tim's tags Chris. Jenny x