Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 29 December 2013

Some didn't, some did!

As you know my blogging has been somewhat erratic this year, partly because of a dodgy connection sometimes at our caravan and more often because I either haven't had time to play in my craft room or because I haven't had time to blog! So here are just a few that didn't make it!
  

                     Two Journal pages



The card I made for my Sister in Law

These did make it!
I loved making this heart and was lucky enough to be in the top five at Try it on Tuesday 

Some favourite journal pages
Following Tim's workshop

      including a page from my Italy Travel Journal...

So there it is a tidy end to 2013, we're out and about with grandchildren for a few days so I'll see you in 2014!

Thanks for looking, Chris 

3 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

What a lovely collection of pages and cards. Happy new year!! See you in 2014 x x

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely - the Gothic architecture page is fab, and the driftwood, beachy card is just gorgeous! Lovely to see some of the others again too!

Hope you're enjoying your Christmas time, and wishing you a wonderful 2014!
Alison xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous makes Chris. Hope you have a lovely New Year and hopefully we'll be able to meet up :) Lots of love xxxxxx