Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 3 August 2013

August already and a brilliant day out!

I actually had this ready in plenty of time to blog(really, last week!) but then - no time to blog! 
Not that I'm complaining, I'm having a great time with my grandchildren! Yesterday we went to the Lakeland Motor Museum with my two grandsons - really good value for money - lots to see, an excellent kids activity book that really kept them focused(and gave us a chance to look at the exhibits)and to top it all a lovely cafe!
So to what I popped on here for

hoping for a warm August I used a freebie Craft Stamper stamp from ages ago! Distress inks - Ripe Persimmon and Barn Door with a touch of Paint Dabber - Copper.
Here's my completed July pages
A busy month, a hot month, a lovely month!
Thanks for looking, Chris
Oops! Forgot to link to Kate Crane's Kathryn Wheel blog - take a look at the rest of her blog while you're there - you won't be disappointed

5 comments:

Julie Lee said...

What a lovely July page! It really captures the mood of summer! I love the little birdhouse, the little birds and the lovely dappled background. Loving the colour combo on the August one too. Julie Ann x

ria gall said...

what beautiful pages the colours are stunning and two of my most favourite distress inks at the moment.
Lovely to hear that you all had a great day out I think there should be a site where parents can comment on places they have taken children to rate them so other parents can get ideas of where to go
Ria

Words and Pictures said...

Wow, August is looking hot, hot, hot... hope it can live up to that lovely July! So glad you're having so much fun...
Alison x

patcrafts said...

Two beautiful pages love the stamps on July's page, August looks very "hot" lets hope it is although today hasn't shown much promise rained all day this side of the Pennines. I had August calendar page ready before time but blogger wont let me post, link or post photo's Hubby is going to try to do something about it tomorrow, keeping my fingers crossed.Hope you are having a good summer love Pat xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your calendar pages are stunning. I love the flowers that don't seem to mind the hot winds of August. It's hot here, too, so I can empathize. Love the bench you got to sit on in July.