Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 10 April 2013

WOYWW 201

I do hope I'm not too late to join in - I've just got back from the Trafford centre where I continued my search for an outfit for the 'black, white but feel free to add some colour' wedding! I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not a posh outfit kinda girl! There was quite a choice but none of them the sort of thing I'd get some wear out of afterwards - so I'm sticking with the long top I bought the other day(which I think is  a short dress) and I've got a bright scarf to wear with it - the wedding is my friend's daughters and it is only for the evening do so Ive stopped worrying about it! 
So, as I said, late, but not so late to join in with Julia's tour around the work desks of the World I hope!
Here's mine - a close up so you can't see the chaos around!

I couldn't sleep last night so got up again and played for half an hour - this is how I'd left it so photographed earlier today!
At the back of my desk is my new storage container that I picked up at TKMaxx while looking for clothes - I strayed a bit!!!
The journal page was partially stamped a while ago, I stamped the little girl onto a piece of baby wipe mop up after seeing Zue's blog the other day! There's also a tag started last night - just playing around with stuff!
I'll try to visit some desks today but can't promise many!
Thanks for looking, Chrisx

13 comments:

Annie said...

I'm sure you will look wonderful at the wedding. Love the look of what's on your desk today.
Hugs,
A x # 43

dix said...

So I'm not the only one who stresses over what to wear to a wedding? The baby wipe technique is intriguing. I will have to pop over and check it out. thank you for sharing your workdesk with us. dix #119

Zue said...

Hi Chris
I love the thought of you wearing the top as a dress perhaps;)
Good that you are not perplexed any more about what to wear.
I had to magnify your small picture, but yes, I recognise all your playthings, lots of fun to be had!

Don't think you can be too late when we all come from different time zones anyway.
Have fun, Chris
Xxxx

Words and Pictures said...

The page is looking so lovely... Wedding outfits are a nightmare to come up with - wish life were as simple as it is for the men... Suit, tie, bish bash bosh! Hope you at least have a good time!!
Alison x

505whimsygirl said...

Ha. TJ Maxx is like that, isn't it! Love the image of the girl with the butterfly net.

Happy WOYWW
Kay (12)

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Pretty page there. jenx 129

Dainty Diva said...

Yea I need to check out the baby wipe technique. #21

Neet said...

A nice array of things on your desk (or part of it that we are allowed to see - go on be brave like I was this week and share your mess). Loving the journal age.
As for shopping, I am just thankful we have not been invited to a wedding in agers as I would not have a clue how to dress up. Good luck with it if you decide to look more, if not be happy with what you have thought of wearing. Sounds good to me.
Thanks for visiting me earlier - Hugs, Neet number 16 xx

Uniflame said...

I love how your workspace looks with all the boxes! I need more storageboxes like that on my desk :) Actually I might need to do the big spring break clean up haha.

Uniflame - #64

Stitching Lady said...

I admire all those stampers as I am mostly stitching by hand or machine only.

House of Bears said...

Your desk looks very organised, we always stray a little when shopping too.

Thanks for visiting the bears this week.

Nan G said...

Nice page and the tag is looking good over there. Happy WOYWW! Nan #9

Ann B said...

Thanks for visiting the other day, afraid I'm a bit late getting round the desks this week so apologies for that.
Trafford Centre is my idea of hell, sorry but I'd rather boil my head. Hope it wasn't too busy for you and glad you got something for the wedding. Love the journal page, maybe I should take mine away with me - of to York for the weekend in the camper.
Ann B
58