Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 10 February 2013

Journal cat

I had two trips to the Manchester craft show this week - once when I spent far too much and another when I didn't spend much at all. Both trips were great because I met up with friends and crafting acquaintances too! 
Suffice to say I was quite weary by the time last night came as I had also done a 'big shop' on Friday!
Eager as I was to play with my new goodies I sat and did some doodling while on the settee watching tv!
The background had been painted and inked some time ago and was waiting for me!
This is what I came up with
Well, I drew the little cat and the branches - but didn't really have anything in mind - until this morning - so I had a little heart from Tim's Heartwings die which I bought on Thursday, along with some fresco paints so I used the heart and painted on some green paint. Stamped Lindsay's little cat without her ball of wool, used letters from one of my little boxes and doodled the edge and some little hearts! Last thing to be done were the butterflies from a box of Cavellini stamps.
I hope you like it! 
I am hoping to enter it in Hel's Sunday Stamper challenge.  
Thanks for looking, Chris

7 comments:

patcrafts said...

Chris this is so sweet and pretty, I love Lindsay's cat she's so cute xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a gorgeous page, Chris - the background is absolutely love - those delicate watercolour effects. and the cat is adorable. You'll have a lovely time with the Fresco paints!
Alison x

Hels Sheridan said...

fab page Chris, love the kitties! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

flutterbycrafter said...

I love your cat, so colourful, it made me smile. Good to see you on Sunday, I spent far too much lol xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Easily done! Lol!

Artyjen said...

Must get some more Fresco colours.....your page is fab ;)
xoxo Sioux

Redanne said...

Like you I spent far too much too but thought it was brilliant meeting up with other blog friends. Love your beautiful page, gorgeous colours. Hugs, Anne x