Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 6 January 2013

Time to take down the decorations!

...well, as my background - I took down the decorations in the flat yesterday, not wanting to tempt fate by leaving them up beyond Twelfth Night!I hope you like the background which a piece of needle felting I did last year. 
At the moment life isn't slowing down that much - partying again last night - another family party to celebrate a birthday, lots of games at this one and lots of laughter!
I'm longing to get back into my craft room, but for now there is just a pile of Christmas leftovers - not food I might add, just the entrails of some pre-Christmas crafting.
I have been doing some journaling - mainly on my knee in front of the tv while we do some catching up on recorded Christmas tv!
This was started following a walk at Holker Hall before Christmas - I think you may get the picture(we turned back!!)
This background was re-hashed a couple of times before I was happy with it and I drew the face and added the clock and the title (a Sandy Denny classic!)this year!!!
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year
Thanks for looking, Chrisx

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Love your journalling pages, Chris - the backgrounds are so beautiful. Glad to hear there's someone else out there who knows the 12 Days tradition... Seems like most people get their tree up in November and rip it down the day after New Year!!
Alison x