Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 24 November 2012

Just because...

I love this face stamp from Inkylicious, and I love making tags and this stamp is going to get a lot of use! Here I've smooched the tag in a distress mixture of Weathered Wood and Worn Lipstick then sprayed with Perfect pearls. The stamp has a lovely swirl on one side which I used separately at the top then the face part of the stamp at the bottom using grey ink. The peace stamp is part of a Lost Coast Designs stamp. I then used some mop up kitchen roll to make torn leaves around the edge(phaffing about as hubby puts it)
 Some ribbons and layered flowers from my little collection that I have up here just finished it off.
Earlier in the week Hels Sunday Stamper challenge was about faces, I hope I'm not too late with this but we went off to the Dickensian Festival in Ulverston today and stayed longer than we intended - an event well worth attending!
Thanks for looking, Chrisx 

7 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

So beautiful, Chris... the delicate grey stamping of the face looks ethereally lovely against the delicate of the inky background; and the paper towel is a perfect frame. I absolutely love it!
Alison x

Julia S-W said...

Dreamy and beautiful Chris. I love that stamp (which I have) and what you have done with it is not pearshaped at all!! Great idea with the towels too. I haven't used that one for ages and I think you've done the technique far more justice than I ever did!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Juliaxx

Hels Sheridan said...

so pretty and delicate... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Joanne said...

Scrumptious
xx

patcrafts said...

A beautiful tag, gorgeous colours.xx

Zue said...

Your torn edges are just gorgeous.
This is so delicate and pretty, Chris...lovely work!
xxx

Marina said...

The torn leaves effect seems quite original and I love your colours on this tag.