Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 2 October 2012

366 SeptemberOctober

Finished this last night before the light failed but just didn't get my hands on the computer - hubby doing 'important stuff'!Like this isn't important!!LOL What is 'this'? Well, take look at the amazing Kate Cranes blog here to find out all about this fantastic challenge! I love doing this as it is really a record of my life as it rolls along!
My pages for October have an Autumny look -although I do hope this rain is about to lessen!
I've dressed Mabel Lucy Atwell's figure in blue as I had some accidental blue around the edges and it seemed to fit. I have had this stamp for some time(from The Artistic Stamper) but was reminded of her at the Happy Stampers show on Saturday. The trees are a Sheena stamp but I messed it up - and then even more so by using a wet brush over the colours(distress markers) but hey ho, it does give a watery look!Background made by distress inks through a splatter cover(for a frying pan) and the front of a posh cereal box! 
My finished September pages are here! Another busy month! I'm retired for goodness sake - but can we slow down - naah! - not yet - having too much fun!!
Thanks for looking, Chrisx

9 comments:

Zue said...

You say you messed up with your tree stamp; I don't belive in messing up, as I always like the slightly imperfect results that happen much more than perfect. I am so glad you are having fun...carry on girl....
Send some rain my way...I am so envious:)
xxxx

Zue said...

Forgot to say how lovely the pages are!
xxx

flutterbycrafter said...

Such lovely pages and I think the image with the umbrella is so apt against the falling leaves, I love it

Linda Kunsman said...

beautiful pages!

Julia S-W said...

Hi Chris, thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog.
Your October pages are wonderful - I keep meaning to start one of these but never have and here we are in the 10th month! Well done for the completed September page too.
I'm your newest follower - I can keep in touch with your work that way!
Juliaxx

patcrafts said...

Love the colour of your September page and October is so cute with the Mabel Lucy Atwell let's hope she doesn't need that umbrella. I haven't done my October page yet really must get down to it. xx

krisandkreate said...

Lovely autumnal pages...I agree hubby cannot have more importabt things to do on the computer at the beginning of the month x

Gwen said...

Thank you for your lovely comment. Surely you can't have too much fun. Seems we both love butterflies, they really bring your page alive!
x

Unknown said...

Your pages are beautiful. I love how the patterns work together.