Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 22 June 2012

Time out!

As well as packing things up for our move I have found time to play with my journals(and a few other things!)in fact if I hadn't I might have even greyer hair than I have!!
First this....

I have been promised another trip to Paris once hubby retires and we've settled in.I love Paris and haven't been for ages... The background I did ages ago in my little journal that I started waaay back on Kate Crane's workshop. The lady image is Crafty Individuals, the others are from Astrid's Artistic Efforts here

This one is just reflecting how I am feeling at the moment! 
Found the tree scrap in my box of scraps and the image is from a magazine, once again the background was done a while ago.
Would you like to see the view from one of my bedroom windows in our flat?
Trees, garden and birds instead of houses, brilliant!!!
The kitchen is coming on too...
One of my lovely sons is doing it
and a lot happens in just a few days!
Oh! and this will be my view from the kitchen sink...more trees, YAY!!! Can't show you the contrast of what I see here as it is bucketing down!
Which reminds me, I do hope the weather improves as I'm off this afternoon for road trip with friends, Sarah A and Sarah S. We're off to Woolfest in the Lakes, sleeping over in our caravan!
Better go and pack, thanks for looking, Chris

4 comments:

Joanne said...

your new views look wonderful. Don't forget to show contrasting ones in the winter. Enjoy your weekend, but I doubt you will get rid of the rain.
Hugs Joanne xx

Sarah Anderson said...

thanks so much for driving! And suggesting the idea, it was brilliant! xx

Zue said...

blogger is not letting me comment
xx

Zue said...

Trying again... hope you get the weather you desire for your trip with the Sarahs. Sounds like fun.
Your new home does have amazing views....you can't have too many trees.
Paris...oh, lucky you:)
xxx