Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 2 February 2012

Time to play!

Phew! What a month...clearing, sorting, meeting workmen and estate agents, finishing leftover jobs on this house and little time to play. I've made up for it today but for now I will show my January and February pages for Kate's 366/12 journal challenge(if you want to know more click here) This is definitely helping me keep track of things.
 I finished this off when my Craft Stamper was delivered as I knew the cute little Octopode Factory stamp was going to be on the cover
I must confess that this was a little hurried(I know - it shows -I will make sure it says February next time you see it!!!)but I really didn't want to leave it any longer - as it happens I have only just got to post it anyway and hadn't noticed my faux pas! 

Here's hoping that things start to go more smoothly now(and that we can sell our house)

Off now to try and see a few of your pages, I didn't do so well last month....

Thanks for looking, Chrisx


5 comments:

Rachel Chieppa said...

Great pages! Love the swirls on the "February" page!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely bright Feb pages. Have a good month. :)

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooooh nice :-) Well done for keeping up despite being so busy. Love the striking red swirls on Feb. Have a good month - hope you manage to sell the house.

Marjie Kemper said...

Sweet! Good luck with all the house business. You'd get points for just laying out the grid, with all that going on!

Luna Art said...

Great pages, i love the red swirly background for feb x