Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 30 July 2011

More backgrounds..

..and very little else! We've been out and about, back and to, playing with grandchildren, so very little time for crafting. I have been doing some needle felting but no photos yet,just doing this before we're off again!! 
I did these before the start of the school holidays.

I really am going to use some of these this weekend, the first was made using torn book pages,gessoed over,then, with Silkies and Distress stain used stencils, bubble wrap and tissue tape.  
The second was some very garish free paper from a magazine, torn up,gesso again, then distress stains(faded jeans and peeled paint) over the top.
I have also prepared a couple of pages using a technique from Pats blog using gesso to create texture.


I am also looking forward to trying something from Elviestudio's blog here and if you follow the link at the bottom of her post there are some fantastic clips on making backgrounds.


Here would have been piccies of the bookmarks I made for Heather's bookmark swap, but in typical pearshaped fashion I forgot to take photos LOL 


Right off to have brekkie then we're off again, whoopee!!


Thanks for looking, Chris

No comments: