Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 10 February 2011

It worked!

Hurray, it seems I can make links, but...the strangest things have happened - my post page has reverted to "normal", todays first post seems to have been posted some time yesterday(it wasn't - it was about 2 hours ago) AND I can now see my photos instead of gobbledegook.
So here are some more journal pages
I love this little Stampotique fellow, loaned to me by Sarah,I found these lips ages ago but was just waiting for the right face to fit them on to,
and this because I 'found' two boxes full of all sorts of candlesLOL

Thanks for looking,
Chris


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, I love your pages and they look better in real life! I have blogged about the weekend now.........with lots of piccies!! See you next weekend! Love S xx

Sandra Hall said...

Lovely pages - I especially like those luscious lips!

Joanne said...

I do love journalling pages and wish it was for me, but sadly not. I must apologise for not getting back to you about linking, this week has been hectic - all in a good cause. However, clever you, you've done it.
xx

Jayne C said...

I'm just getting going with journalling....your pages are great and those lips are AMAZING!!!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

More great pages Chris, you're very artistic :-) Love those lips hehe
Anne xx

Artyjen said...

Looks like you are having a great time with the journalling. Great pages.
xoxo Sioux