Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 25 June 2024

Here comes Summer!

Hi everyone, we seem to be having some better weather now so our new theme at Try It On Tuesday is very appropriate - 'Here Comes Summer'

The Design Team are all ready for it too so please take a look here!

I decided to make a little scene in my planner.


I added a temporary frame for this photograph. 
I love taking picnics out in the Summer - although not sure how I would get up if I relaxed like this on a rug!!
The scene is made up from mainly stickers, washi tape and Rub-on transfer stickers.
Here is the scene as it is in my planner

My planner  is a simple one - Meal Plans, a To Do list and a page for appointments, outings etc.

I hope you will join us at TIOT this time - the theme runs for the usual two weeks and the rules are here if you need to check them.

Thanks for looking, Chris




9 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

A summer picnic is always fun. This is a lovely page Chris. I love your idea too! Hope you’re settling in back home. Hugs Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Lovely scene. Brings back memories of the old days when we would ride our bicycles to someplace and stop and picnic. When I was thin and could easily get up off the ground.

Rita said...

I couldn't get up off the ground these days--lol! But I remember those days well. :)

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful page! Loving your serene and peaceful design and what could be better than a relaxing picnic on a summer's day - perfect 😊. Wishing you a lovely week ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

Ellibelle said...

Such a great and relaxing way to spend a summer day, definitely reminds me of summers in my teenage years! Thank you so much for having me as a guest designer this time around at Try it on Tuesday!

Viv said...

What a clever page Chris. The picnic theme was inspired. Love this. x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I LOVE how you have the girl lying on her tummy on that blanket. What a great entry.

PLEASE visit the cat.

Meggymay said...

I love how you created this summer picnic scene Chris, a wonderful way to spend a summers day.
Yvonne

lichazul said...

Absoluty gorgeous pague, congrats 😊 happy day