Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 31 May 2017

A flower….

We had to wait in for the TV repair man so was able to finish this off for Art Journal Journey! Gill has been a wonderful hostess and I have thoroughly enjoyed this 'Elegance and Grunge' theme! 
The background is made up of layers of scrap papers and some deli paper with Paper Artsy Infusions on it. The flower is from my bargain old flower book that I found at the RSPB. I coloured it with watercolours.

Thanks for looking, Chrisx


9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful journal page. Hugs, Valerie

Helen said...

fantastic work Chris! hope the tv got sorted

Gibby Frogett said...

Thank you so much Chris and I'd like to say thank you also for joining in and for all the beautiful pages you made for AJJ this month..
and what a fabulous finish to the month too - love your page and beautiful colour combination and the gorgeous grungy background - this is really fabulous.

Hope your TV is ok now too :)
Gill xx

Meggymay said...

Its a lovely page Chris, great texture and beautiful flowers.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

When I see a flower spread, I know it's come from you. You DO love your flowers. This page has so much texture and layering. I really adore it!

My name is Erika. said...

Beautiful purle flowers and the blue background. Nice color combo.

chrissie said...

Beautiful page and great ideas for the background

Love Chrissie xx

froebelsternchen said...

What a beautiful last page Chris! Thank you so much for all your support and committment given to AJJ this last month again! This is much appreciated!!
oxo Susi

Sandy said...

Very nice Chris!
Sandy xx