Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 11 May 2017

Printing in colour!

I used some old packaging to print a background for my new Paper Artsy Kim Dellow stamps(EKD06) using distress inks - I was going to spritz the page to make the colours run but changed my mind as I liked it as it was.



 This was where I got to - the day was just too nice to spend indoors!
When I went back to it I used Amsterdam Acrylic ink to colour the flowers to begin with but my brush wasn't fine enough to continue so I used some neon highlighters to colour the rest.
I added the chit chat word which I outlined with a highlighter.
I hope that this is bright enough to enter the That's Crafty Challenge where the theme is 'Bright'

Thanks for looking, Chris


12 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is so darling. I have let things sit for a day when I was outside working or having fun in the sun. Your coming back to this and turning it into a darling set of flowers made it perfect. I adore this.

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous page Chris! Xxx

chrissie said...

Terrific use of the guaze and netting it has made a great background for the stamps

Love Chrissie xx

Sandy said...

Really stunning - your colors are gorgeous!
sandy xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece, love the bright colour. Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

A fantastic background and a wonderful page with the artsy flowers!
Happy rest of the week dear Chris!
oxo Susi

Let's Art Journal said...

Lovely page and it was so interesting to see the materials you used to stencil that fab background 😊. Great that you got to use your new stamps too, such fun! Enjoy the rest of your week and wishing you a Happy Weekend! J 😀

Helen said...

what a fab page, bright and beautiful indeed.

Meggymay said...

Wonderful texture materials to use Chris, its a fabulous page.
Yvonne xx

Brenda Brown said...

A great way to use supplies we might have around us at home and beautifully put together. Have a wonderful weekend xxx

My name is Erika. said...

Awesome page Chris. I love your packing stamp. It is perfect. 😀 Hugs erika

Anonymous said...

wonderful and fantasic!
Happy weekend
eLKE