Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Try It On Tuesday is getting smaller

…well actually our new Challenge at TIOT - 'Little Things Mean a Lot' is asking you to make some thing small - it would be helpful to put something by it to give us an idea of how small it is.
I have put a ruler by my little gift box
It started life as my 'emergency' handbag sweet box - 
 A quick paint and stencil session and it was ready for my flowers….

Some of Darcy's PA Eclectica flowers(EDY10) stamped onto under paper 
Stuck on randomly around the sides and gems added
Here it is with the gift wrapped in tissue inside - ready a little early so I will have to put it somewhere safe!(that I will remember!!!)

I hope you can join us this time with your take on this challenge! Do pop over to see what fabulous 'Little Things' the TIOT Design Team have made….and of course the rules and guidelines are there too!

Thanks for looking, Chris 

16 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

A wonderful alteration Chris! Great little project! oxo Susi

Brenda Brown said...

Beautifully altered box Chris love it xxx

Marjut said...


What an amazing project, I like this!

Meggymay said...

This looks fantastic Chris a wonderful gift box.
Yvonne xx

Words and Pictures said...

Delightful little box, Chris - I love the colours you've used, and how the flowers go off around the edges.
Alison x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What an absolutely incredible way to recycle. I LOVE it, right down to the colors you chose.

Sandy said...

What a delight! I love little things especially boxes. By doing what you did with this little cappuccino box, you have made it a lot more sturdy - a keepsake saver.
Sandy xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful little box! Hugs, Valerie

chrissie said...

Terrific box shape and you have made it look so beautiful

Love Chrissiexx

Gibby Frogett said...

Oh that little box is so lovely Chris and I love the gems you added to the centres of the flowers.
Not seen those sugar free sweets before - are they nice?
Gill x

Redanne said...

Wonderful re-purposing Chris, beautiful colour tones and stencilling and the flowers are so lovely. Someone is going to be very lucky! Hugs, Anne xx

Lula said...

Awesome alteration Chris! I love the flower stamp you have used. Hugs!

Mrs.B said...

A great little alteration Chris and the flowers look so pretty with their gem centers.
Great to meet up at HS, it was a fabulous day.
Avril xx

Margik said...

Love your gorgeous little gift box, Chris! A fantastic idea with so pretty flowers on it. The combination of colours is very beautiful.
Mar xx

Helen said...

what a fabulous box! love the little flowers. Thanks for popping by my desk - you are forgiven for eating in the cinema, lol!!!

Dianne said...

So adorable...I love tiny treasures! turned out so pretty with the perfect amount of bling! ;)