Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 8 May 2017

In the pink!

After a lovely weekend - Happy Stampers, meeting up with friends, getting my specs fixed(at a cost) and lunch out yesterday I was able  to finish off a tag I started a few days ago.
 I hope there is enough of this face showing to enter in Tag Tuesdays latest challenge set by Chrissie - 'Faces'
I used up some of my corrugated card mountain with a partial covering of pink and silver paint then added a napkin rose and a few gold highlights. The butterfly was cut from an old calendar, the lady from an old Graphic45 page,and the gold paper from some chocolates hubby bought me in Paris(they have pictures of Paris on the outer wrappers)I stamped 'Wish' onto a piece of plain tissue to go over the top the rose, coloured the dress, added some lace, thread and gems and realised I could also enter in
More Mixed Media Anything Goes with optional Pink challenge 
and 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - "A Hint Of Pink'

Thanks for looking, Chris



10 comments:

chrissie said...

Such a beautiful tag Chris and a very pretty face for the challenge

Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Lin said...

What a lovely tag, Chris, it has everything: texture, glitzy gold, lace accents, and a beautiful flower! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Chris, thanks so much for joining us over at TT. Glad you enjoyed your weekend, I am ure you stacked up on new stash! Hugs, Valerie

Helen said...

beautiful tag Chris. hope you'll share your goodies with us (Wednesday, perhaps?)

Redanne said...

Your tag is so beautiful, I love the gorgeous tissue rose and those flashes of the gold are so striking! Hugs, Anne xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty tag with the corrugated background and those fabulous images! Glad you had a fun time at Happy Stampers too. J :-)

froebelsternchen said...

Wow a beautiful tag - good that I scrolled..I nearly missed it!

Joan said...

Lovely tag with lots of great textures!!

Sandy said...

Really stunning tag Chris - the lady is wonderful and so happy. I love things that make me feel happy!! I also love the lace along the bottom.
Sandy xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at More Mixed Media. Hope to see you again next time.