Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 31 August 2017

A Last bit of Poetry In Motion (Edit)

I have been rather busy just lately so this has been made in short bursts rather than just sitting down and crafting!
I couldn't resist a quick page for Jo's 'Poetry In Motion' theme for one last time at Art Journal Journey!
This has been a great theme and I wish I had had more time to join in! Thanks Jo for all your fabulous inspiration!

The background was already in my journal so I added some Kaisercraft texture, Sarah Naumann splats and stamped the Elenazinskiart birds and monster. I then stamped them onto card, coloured them and stuck them on so that I could get the little details!(both sets - Paper Artsy) 
The words are computer generated. I love the Bob Marley song - Three Little Birds - and it made me think of the first flight of fledglings, but with the happy Monster around I think they will be fine!

Edit-Apologies to the Moo-Mania and more team - when I was making this page I had in in my mind to link it to the 'Birds' theme - of course I was rushing to get away and forgot! I can't add words very well on my phone so now I am home I am linking!

  Thanks for looking, Chrisx

13 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

This is soooo funny! And absolutely gorgeous texture and colours!
Thank you for yet another last entry for Jo's amazing theme of the month! Such a wowser! This motifs are just gorgeous!
Thank you for all your lovely support and all the fantastic entries you linked!!!♥♥♥
Wish you a happy trip dear Chris♥♥♥
oxo Susi

Let's Art Journal said...

Quoting Bob Marley is genius, I love this song! I'm so pleased those little fledglings have your happy monster to look after them ...lol 😀. Your background is amazing with those bright colours and wonderful texture from your stamping and stencils. Stamping the little birds and monster onto card then fussy cutting them out is a great idea, they look so perfect - thanks for the inspiration ...well you know how much I love to fussy cut ...lol 😉. Thanks so much for joining in the fun one last time for my theme at Art Journal Journey, it was such a lovely surprise to see your name as I knew you are busy preparing for your trip. I really appreciate all your fabulous entries and taking the time to leave such nice comments on my blog too! Wishing you a Happy Thursday and Happy Travels! J 😊

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely journal page! There's a message for you on my blog! Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

wie süss das Monster und die Vögel!
Tolles Journal!
Gruss Elke

Cath Wilson said...

LOVE this! The colours are amazing and it's just so cute. Great page x

Helen said...

what a fun page!

Redanne said...

Love the little monster and the birds, your background is brilliant too. Great quote too, one of my favourites! Hugs, Anne xx

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic and fun page Chris, those little birds are so cute. beautiful colours on your background as well.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a cute and clever journal page. I like your monster, the darling birds, and the colors you used to create them. This is wonderful.

Words and Pictures said...

Tee hee - this is such a fun page. I'm sorry to have missed out on the Poetry in Motion theme, but I just don't know where last month went...
Alison x

froebelsternchen said...

Oh wow.. great to see this linked to Moo Mania & More dear Chris! Yeah!!!!
Thank you very much!

UplayOnline said...

Thank you for all your lovely support and all the fantastic entries you linked!!!♥♥♥


ทางบ้าน

sarascloset said...

Thanks, Chris, I needed this tonight, as I worry about my Mom in Florida, where they are about to get a big hurricane. She's alone, and won't allow us to come get her and bring her to NC. Praying everything will be alright for her.