I have made a little heart shaped tag book.
For my front cover I used a mop up paper towel and added a little frame that I painted with copper paint. I found some flowers that suited my cover and then added some threads(you may notice that they are slightly different from the example on TIOT - I wasn't entirely happy with those)I rubbed some ink over some fancy card I have and cut them out with a TH die. I added some gold paint around the edges.
As you can see our caravan garden has lots of other colours in it.
2. A piece of a rescued currency exchange document that hubby was throwing away. I added some Distress Oxides, a Lavinia stamp and an umbel I bought at Paris Scrap
3. Painted with Nougat Fresco paint and used Paper Artsy Scrapcosy's flower stencil along with a TH random dots. I added garden creatures - some stamped and embossed, some from an old peel off sheet!
4. Covered with a paper I am not keen on so painted over it, added some text stamping, spatters of pink paint and a word cut from a Lin Brown quote. The flower is by Azoline - -a Carabelle studio stamp
5.Transferred some ink from a mop up paper towel. Stamped Paper Artsy's Kim Dellow stems and added Stickles
6. Used Distress Oxide inks, text stamp and stamped Butterfly using copper acrylic paint. Added gold paint around the edges7. Paper Artsy Fresco paints, Sarah Naumann's bird on a branch and some random stamping with Crafty Individual trees around the edge.
8. Used a piece of Gelli printed paper (second print) TH wildflower dies and wrote out a quote!
9. Yellow PA Fresco paint and a bit of green through a stencil. Stamped the Carabelle Studio Robin stamp and coloured him in with Polychromos crayons. Computer generated words.
The challenge runs for two weeks so you have until 28th August. We would love to see what's 'In Your Garden'!
Thanks for looking, Chris