Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 12 September 2016

Christmas started!

I am finding a little more time to play these days and also wanted to join in with the ABC Christmas challenge with one of my favourite things to do - 'Rip It'

I have used a House Mouse stamp - I have always wanted to play with these stamps but have only recently bought any - I think I may NEED more! 
My card isn't in traditional colours but as soon as I saw this stamp I knew what I wanted to do with it! 

Ripped paper - of course and my stamps. I must say stamping these two was a dream!
I used my old Promarkers to colour my little scene

I made a tiny label and punched some stars using glittery card and drew on the gold twine.
The greetings across the top were positioned so that the main message is picked out immediately.

Some of you may remember I came late to this challenge last year too so I am hoping to at least make a start on my Christmas cards now! 

Thanks for looking, Chris 

8 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute scene, the ripping is awesome. I'm very fond of House mouse stamps and this is one I don't have. Thanks for the kind words on my blog today.

Barb said...

Oh this is so cute Chris. A really fun Christmas card. Barbxx

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a sweetie this is! I LOve your colours, design and pretty embellishments. Thank you for joining us at
ABC Christmas Challenge.
Chrissyxx

Helen said...

I can't believe this is your first house mouse stamp, I love them!! great image, I love the torn paper.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have a friend who has about every house mouse stamp. She loves them, and I bet she has this one, too. Your use of color is wonderful, even though it isn't traditional Christmas colors. Of course, I'm just trying to get through summer, so I won't be thinking about Christmas until the snow flies! Love this one, with the ripped paper.

chrissie said...

A fantastic card with a wonderful stamp

Love Chrissie xx

Sue said...

This is a brilliant card - I love that cute image and your ripped card design is beautiful and really cleverly done. Thank you for sharing your card with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Sue...xxx

Mandy LaCroix said...

Awww - :) Big smiles! Super cute card!
Thanks for sharing it over at the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog!