Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 27 July 2014

Tag - inspired by Kate Yetter

You must know by now that I love Lynne Perrella stamps and I loved seeing so many ways of using them this week on the Paper Artsy blog. Kate Yetter made a wonderful grey board tag. Here is my version! 
A little brighter than Kates! This is going onto a card for a friend who I think will quite like this lady!!
Off now to check how my gluey things are faring - Did you see what Darcy did here - I'll show you mine soon!!

Thanks for looking, Chris

7 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

Clever layers on your tag Chris and your embossed and painted background looks gorgeous. Hope your enjoying your weekend,
Julie x

Annie said...

Love your tag Chris and I am sure it will look great on a card, especially if you use the previous technique of Kate's.
Once again Darcy's link left me with my mouth open as I was not aware of quite a few of her techniques.
TFS and best wishes
Annie x

Darcy Marshall said...

Great tag, your friend will love it.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Ah! Lovely tag and stamp. And yes, I saw Darcy's take on gel medium. She had lots of ideas. Would love to have some of the gel medium so I could make something similar.

Lululiz said...

Hi Chris, love the colours you have used on this tag. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment. I got the dreaded noreply-comment though, so couldn't reply directly. Just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your visit. Liz (lululizinlalaland.blogspot.com)

Kate Yetter said...

Those vibrant colors are amazing! I love your take on the tag!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic tag...I love it Chris, & so will your lucky friend! xxx