Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Summer Blooms at TIOT

 Hello everyone, I can hardly believe how quickly time is passing! Our new theme at Try It On Tuesday is 'Summer Blooms' - the Design Team have been looking around their gardens - take a look here.


I absolutely love Hydrangeas, when we had our caravan we had a hedge full of them.

I used a set of stamps that I have had so long that they have become separated from their packet and I can't tell you who produced them.

I used a Lavinia stencil with some green distress inks and then used some old biscuit packaging to add some spritzed Distress Oxide ink circles. Once they had dried I stamped the hydrangeas (with a little bit of masking)and added some more colour with Inktense pencils and a water brush. I also added handwritten words and a few pencil marks over the stencilling .

I hope you will join us with your own 'Summer Blooms' at TIOT this time.

Thanks for looking, Chris

No comments: