Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 4 July 2014

365/12 calendar

I know it's the 4th of July but this is the first chance I've had to complete this months entry! All this started for me way back at the beginning of 2011 when I joined in with lovely Kate Crane's 365/12 calendar Journal challenge! I love taking part in this, and although I suspect I'm missing a lot more by not 'doing' Facebook I'm happy blogging still! It really is great way of looking back at our lives!

Here are my pages ready for July  
Tim Holtz Doily stencil and a lacy stamp for the background and Artemio birdy stamps. The butterfly bled through from the June's page which I realise I didn't post, here it is completed.
Good and bad memories here! 

I'm off to fill in this week so far - especially today's as I found out this morning that I've won some fabulous candy from the amazingly talented Alison(Butterfly of Words and Pictures) When you have time do take a look through her blog - I guarantee you won't be disappointed! 

Thanks for looking. Chris

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pages Chris! They're both so lovely with the flowers & birds!
Congratulations on that fabulous win on Alison's blog, I'm definitely a little bit green! Lol!
Alison xxx

Juliz Design Post said...

I just love the way your calendar journal is taking shape, it's going to be so beautiful when all finished. And a big congrats on your candy stash win it's so nice when you know the winner in blog land, even though I'm a tad jealous lol
Julie x

Anonymous said...

The pages are absolutely fabulous.
Congratulations on that amazing win over at the lovely Alison's blog - you are going to have incredible fun creating with those goodies.
wishes
Lynne (your latest Follower)

Redanne said...

Your calendar pages are beautiful Chris. Congratulations on winning Alison's candy too!! Hugs, Anne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You make your calendar pages like true works of art. They are fabulous and fantastic. I even like how June's butterfly bled into July. Truly spectacular. I admit, you put my pages to shame!

Almo said...

Your calandar pages are lovely Chris, so you got an unexpected extra butterfly for July - nothing wrong with that you can never have too many butterflies. I noticed you had won Alisons Candy, Congratulations have fun playing with it. Mo x

Words and Pictures said...

July is so pretty... am so impressed at all those full days on June too. I like Mo's thought above!
Alison xx