Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 17 May 2011

MY TREASURES

A while ago I attended Sylvia Woods Burnt Offerings workshop, I made a little book with one of the pieces I made. 


I wasn't sure what to do with it,let it sit for a while but then decided to turn it into a 'Gran's brag book'
To match the burnt look I printed the photos out in sepia, having first given them 'interesting' borders using Print Shop.


I stamped some of the pages using my favourite Kaisercraft background stamps.
I look forward to taking this with me whenever I go away.
Have a lovely day, Chris.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Chris that is fabulous. I have never seen one of those before. However, I am intrigued to know if the pages are brittle and likely to break up.
Hugs Joanne xx

Zue said...

Chris , this little book is edible! I love it. Blogger needs to do some apologising! Do you think he will?
Thank you for your lovely comments recently.
Chat to you soon. I'll be away for a couple of days, see you when I get back!
Have fun!
Sue xx

Sarah Anderson said...

Fab idea for your little 'burnt offering' book Chris. I have a replacement phone so back on my original number but have lost yours with my phone - text me if you get a chance :) xx

Gez Butterworth said...

This is just adorable Chris. Enjoy!