Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 13 May 2011

Oh Dear!

I don't know what's happening, but things are still not right with blogger and I know it's not just me this time:(
Just going to share journal page with you today. I'm quite pleased with the way it's turned out. I've had the background for a while - its a babywipe that I used to mop up ink ages ago, but liked the way it looked and glued it to some paper. Yesterday after sewing some curtains I sewed the pointed grasses on to it. I then doodled in some weeds and grasses. It looked a bit dull so coloured a Stampotique toadstool and a butterfly I've had for ages by using Sakura pens. No words came to mind so I'm leaving as it is! 
I hope to link this to enter the Stampotique Challenge.
Thanks for looking, Chrisx

17 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Great recycling Chris :) What a stunning background. Fingers crossed Blogger is all sorted!
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, I LOVE your Re-Cycling :-)Your page is beautiful. Hopefully see you very soon. S xx

shirley said...

Gorgeous page!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic, your page looks fabulous, great colours and images.

Sue said...

THat is fab!! Absolutely love the stitched background.....and that you re-cycled paint!!
Thanks for playing along :)

Willy said...

Very beautiful journal page! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge # 30.

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Very beautiful page! Love the stitching!

Anita said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful mysterious atmosphere! Love you page. Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

Maria Sabina R said...

very very pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge

Nine said...

Gorgeous ! Thanks for joining us !

thekathrynwheel said...

Ha ha! Great recycling! I love your journal page, the giant shroom looks fab :-) Thanks for joining the SDC

Vicki G said...

this has such a soft and pretty look. Thanks for playing SDC with us

VIcki

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Wonderful piece - perfect recycling! Thank you so much for joining us for the Stampotique Designer's Challenge! Best of luck in the draw!
Val :)

joanne wardle said...

great recycling! thanks for playing along at stampotique

Kaz said...

What a fabulous bit of recycling! I love this page. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Basement Stamper said...

What a great idea to use the baby wipe! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.