Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 10 May 2011

New look

Good Day to all, I think at long last I'm beginning to get the hang of this. 

I promised a look at a little notebook I've made. It started out as something I could take away with me, and something to use up scraps and it just went on from there - a little bit of collage,stamp in and just enjoying myself!!  
Kaisercraft text stamp, scraps, heart from a bargain sheet 
when a shop in Morecambe closed down,Studio G letters
   Crafty Individuals image, Kaisercraft stamps, 
Martha Stewart lace punch
Kaisercraft stamps, Crafty Individuals image, Eiffel Tower image from card bought in Accesorize, Martha Stewart leftovers from craft club project, scraps
 Kaisercraftstamp, Cuttlebug text, squared paper 
Darkroom door stamp, Penny Black stamp, scraps, 
music napkin, Crafty Individual bird stamps.
                 Tim Holtz salvage sticker, tissue tape and adage ticket, scraps and Kaisercraft stamps

I really enjoyed doing this and have already started another,I kept it thin enough to pop in my bag but on reflection don't think I will (not just yet anyway).

Woop! Woop! and not so Woop!, garage just rung to say car will be ready tonight - then gave me the cost!$!?! Oh well.....

Thank you for looking and for your comments, which I love reading, Chrisx
                             

2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, I love your little Notebook. It's lovely how you use things, I wouldn't normally think of using and to such wonderful effect too. S xx