Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Embossed at TIOT

 Hi everyone, time is flying and we have a new theme at Try It On Tuesday - 'Embossed', which can be any kind of embossing that you prefer whether it be using Heat embossing, dry embossing using folders etc. or whether you would rather use texture paste and stencils.

The Design Team have lots to show you so please pop over to their blogs for a closer look.

I decided to use both dry embossing and heat embossing.


I bought this clever embossing folder years ago when I first started making cards (I can't remember what brand it is) It embosses the card and cuts out holes too!

 

I love yellow, white and black so used some Aall and Create flowers by Bipasha which I stamped and used clear embossing powder and fussy cut them after using good old Promarkers to colour. I also thought to colour some of the cut off paper with the same yellow onto which I stamped the sentiment

Before I stuck everything down I followed the frame line with the same pen!

I hope you will join us at TIOT this time, as usual the challenge runs for two weeks. 

Thanks for looking, Chris
 

9 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Very beautiful.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, Chris, love the colours. Have a good and safe day, Valerie

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! The embossing folder that you used with the holes looks fabulous with the yellow flowers arranged over the top - I love it 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and have a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

Rita said...

I've never seen an embossing folder like that. Really cool!
Have a great week. :)

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card Chris, and I love that embossing folder.
I do like that flower image, which looks good with just the colouring on the flowers.
Avril xx

craftytrog said...

Beautiful card Chris! It's been a while since I did some embossing 😊 xx

My name is Erika. said...

This is gorgeous Chris. The day embossing is so delicate and the yellow is such a warm happy color. Nice piece for TIOT! Hugs Erika

Marjut said...

Beautiful flowers card.
Have a nice week!

Helen said...

This is just gorgeous Chris! LOVE that color combo as well!!! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen