Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 28 April 2017

Paris…..the craft version

Last week at this time we were in Paris, the sun was shining and I was indoors!!
We had arrived by this little train - which was waiting at the Metro Station…..
 …to take us here!
We saw this peacock on our walk through the park.

There was a security check at the gate…once in there was so much to see, so many tempting treats….

…and some familiar faces…

 Lauren being shy!
Leandra smiling for Helen….although she does smile a lot anyway…except when she is concentrating…...
……….on making some fabulous examples!
Azoline was creating some lovely art on the Carabelle Studio stand too!
I found Tracy Evans's fabulous brand-new stamps on sale here.
There was also a cake show adjoining the craft area
While I was enjoying Version Scrap hubby went off around the park(I will show you his photos another time - I want to go back to see the park of course- maybe the same time next year???)
He came back couple of times - caught me checking my phone for his message saying he was on his way!!!
Eventually it was time to leave - via the little train
Oh! I suppose you would like to see what I bought????


Ooh Look!! No Paper Artsy stuff…….just as well I am going to Happy Stampers next week!!!!

The show was much better than last year - much more space between stands and a higher ceiling and of course no poorly hubby - Thank Goodness!

Thanks for looking, Chris

11 comments:

Sandy said...

That little train is a hoot - someone had a good idea!
When I go somewhere like this, I get so overwhelmed I don't know what to buy!!!!
I really enjoyed your pictures.
Sandy xx

nanskidrewski said...

That looks like fun. Lots of interesting and tempting art/stamping supplies. My will power would be severely tested. Hope you picked up some goodies! Those cakes were a hoot..they must be structurally sound.

chrissie said...

Looks like you got some great things Chris. Love the little train idea and hope to see park photos soon
Love Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Is that all you bought?!! Enjoy! Hugs, Valerie

Mrs.B said...

Great photos Chris, and what a great 'train journey'. Looks like a fab show and I'm so pleased you saved money for HS!
Avril xx

Helen said...

we walked, rather than wait for the train when we went, maybe next time (we're thinking about it) we'll find it.. So pleased you got to go (and my guess for your destination was right) and spend a decent amount of time there after the disruption your poor hubby caused last time!! Love the goodies, too. Enjoy happy stampers, we're not doing it this time. Thanks for the great pic of Leandra!

Rita said...

I love the paper artsy stuff! Jealous of your haul--LOL! That washi tape with the feathers is to die for. Enjoy!!! :)

Rike said...

What a beautiful place! And I too would have stayed indoors - to look at all of this artsy stuff again and again! I am curious about the owl-stamp, when you will use it and show it here - it's my favourite!

Brenda Brown said...

What a great visit and an amazing haul, so happy you found Tracy's stamps too. Have a great weekend xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your little train ride made me smile. Clever of the show promoters. I really enjoyed your look around and I LOVE the stamps that are brown on white. I could make out "High" but nothing else. So glad this was a much better show than last year's, especially since hubby scared all of us who read about the debacle.

Beautiful peacock, too.

Neet said...

Can we swing it that we go next year without our other halves? Lorraine and I would so enjoy this but it comes close to the Dutch show - ah well, save the pennies.
Thank you so much for whetting the appetite so much with your blog post.
Hugs, Neet xx