Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 27 April 2017

Paris - a magical place….

I am joining in at Art Journal Journey again - Hazel of Hazel's Creative Moments has the fabulous theme of 'Magical Mystery Tour'
The place for me is Paris……..still, after so many visits my magical place - something new every time we visit!
I used Oxides to begin with then lots of random stamping, stencilling and doodling. The Arc de Triomphe came from a very old sticker set. The words are from Paper Artsy sets.

These are quite big things though - La Grande Arche and Miro's giant statues and we have been here before - it is one of my favourite places in Paris - the reflections from the modern buildings fascinate me!  

Lots of little treasures in Paris too though! We enjoyed exploring some new places!


 The view from our hotel window provided some interesting reflections!
 There will be more street art to come!
These rabbits on leads at Parc de Belleville!
Beautiful buildings 

This was close to our hotel - we couldn't get in last year
When we changed Metro lines at Gare de Lyon - a tropical garden behind the platform

Thanks for looking, Chris 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful side great designed!
Your trip was very nice and interesting thank you for these wonderful pictures.
happy Day
Elke

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for sharing all those wonderful photos. If ever I can afford a holiday again, I want to go back to Paris! Hugs, Valerie

chrissie said...

A fantastic page and easy yo see that Paris is so special for you Chris

Love the wonderful photographs and the way you describe the places

Thanks for sharing

Love Chrissie xx

froebelsternchen said...

Oh wow--- I am in awe of your page and all this amazing photos of this romantic city! Thank you so much for yet another fantastic entry linked to AJJ dear Chris!
Happy rest of your day!
oxo Susi

Helen said...

I love all the photos you've shared... hope there are still more to come!

Redanne said...

Your page is beautiful Chris, Paris really is a wonderful city, no wonder you love it so much. Love, love your photos, especially the child/seahorse drawing. Thanks so much for sharing these photos! Hugs, Anne xx

Little Artbee said...

Oh what fantastic photos from Paris, really good. I start to Paris next sunday and I am excited what I will discover there. Your page is also very good with all the nice motifs on it. Fabulous work!
Dear Greetings
Sabine

Zue said...

Hi Chris
Paris is wonderful. I have only been once and I was staying in La Defence.
I also loved the buildings and stunning reflections and sculptures found there.
Xxx

Brenda Brown said...

How lovely to see such a variety of amazing photos of this beautiful city and great journal page. Have a great weekend xxx

Sandy said...

Loved all of your pictures especially the rabbits on leads! How lucky you are to be able to visit Paris so often!
Sandy xx

hazel said...

A beautiful page and I enjoyed looking at your lovely photos.
xxx Hazel.

Neet said...

Wonderful Chris. You have made me so long to return to paris -= and I know the perfect shop for Macrons. Mind you my purse and waistline suffer. Still, it is worth it.
Thank you for such a wonderful tour again.
Hugs, Neet xx