Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 9 March 2020

Green-ish page!

I only had a few minutes to play yesterday (or rather that I felt like playing..an explanation coming in my TSFT post!)

I decided that I would use a page I used to clean green DIs off a stamp(one of my favourite backgrounds from Crafty Individuals)

I looked through my scraps, and decided that since I liked the water colour effect I got from spritzing and then stamping, that I would try and keep as much as I could on show!


I used a piece of stamped and torn paper with a Carabelle Studios stamp on it, some gelli printed page cut into strips some gauze and mesh and a die cut umbel.

I am entering this at Art Journal Journey where Eileen's choice of theme this month is 'Green'.

I am also joining in at More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes with optional Green
and
Simon says Monday Challenge - A Bit O'Green

Thanks for looking, Chris

11 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You do more with mop up pages, gelli prints, and stamped images than almost anyone I know. Your latest journal page is simply jaw dropping. I love the movement and feel I get when see this. Thanks so much for joining us again at Art Journal Journey using Eileen's Green theme.

My name is Erika. said...

Nice use of green. Sometimes a little goes a long way. Thanks for sharing it with Eileen's challenge at AJJ Chris. Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

A fantastic page Chris, mop ups make great backgrounds and I love how you designed the rest of the page. A great addition to Eileen's theme at Art Journal Journey. Thank you for joining us there.
Yvonne xx

nwilliams6 said...

I so need to get my gelli-plate out! Super cool and thoughtful use of green. Very peaceful creation and well designed. Inspires me.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

A beautiful creative page. I find it so romantic!
Greetings Elke

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful page! I love the delicate background and the collage papers and flower are perfect 😁. Wishing you a happy new week! Hugs, Jo x

Rita said...

A pretty page! :)
I hope you're doing okay.

Eileen Bergen said...

This is a lovely page, Chris. I like how you followed your instincts. Right on!

Thank you for sharing your green page with us at Art Journal Journey. Eileen xx

craftytrog said...

Great page Chris! X

Furrbster said...

This is fab,

Hugz Tinz

Words and Pictures said...

That delicate background is completely gorgeous, and I love the composition of the scraps and strips - a really beautiful, serene page.
Alison x