Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Time Flies at Try it On Tuesday

'Time Flies' is our new topic at Try It On Tuesday
The Design team have all have different takes on this theme and have lots of inspiration for you here.

I have made a page in my Junk Journal which I am also using for an Instagram challenge to use what we have and to fill our journals!


I have lots of fancy papers left over from scrapbooking (something I would still like to get back to one day) 
I added some stamped images made onto inked or stained papers, added some text stamping and used a vintage image (it may be from a Tim Holtz paper)I inked the torn edges. Finally I added a chit chat quote which seemed to sum up  the feeling that no matter how much time flies we must remember the 'nows'

I hope that you will find time to join us for this challenge!

Thanks for looking, Chris



14 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful page Chris, love the vintage look. Hugs, Valerie

Rosie said...

Your page is amazing, Chris, I love it

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic page and a great way to bring your smaller pieces together.
I like the quote you added as well Chris.
Yvonne xx

Cath Wilson said...

Nice bit of collage, Chris - it all comes together beautifully. Where do all our scraps of paper come from, lol? I have loads, too and I didn't ever scrap!

Cath x

craftytrog said...

Another fabulous collage page Chris! xox

Joan said...

Lovely collage page Chris, what a good idea to use up some scrapbook papers. Like you I used to scrapbook and have a ton of 12x12 papers, might steal your idea of using some for backgrounds!

Joan

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous page! I love the way that you layered the papers and the stamped images are perfect with the quote that you used 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a wonderful week! J 😊 x

Rita said...

Pretty page and love the quote! :)

Words and Pictures said...

I love the combination of images here, and the boldly contrasting colours. There's a great energy to this page.
Alison x

froebelsternchen said...

A wonderful page - you never cease to amaze with your beautiful layering style! All fits so perfectly!
Happy TioT!
Hugsm Susi

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous page Chris, love the layering of the images topped off with the clock and it's a great quote.
Avril xx

My name is Erika. said...

Cool TIOT page Chris. That old photo is pretty cool and add a lot of interest. Tahnks for you support at TIOT. Hugs-Erika

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A great piece Chris, I love your enthusiasm to use up those papers but you know they are a kin to the magic porridge pot and multiple at the blink of an eye hee hee!! Love that wording, goes so well with the subject.
Creative Hugs Tracey xx

Marjut said...

A stunning page here, Lovely colours and image.