Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 18 October 2018

More tags and a walk.

Hi everyone!
I had hoped to have a journal page to show you but it went dark before I could take a photo. 
I am slightly behind with showing you the tags I have been making for Brigit Koopsen's 31 Products Challenge.

Day 11
I used Amsterdam paints,background stamps and part of a AALL and Create stamp alongside my little bird.

Day 12 
I used some Maya Gold (that has almost dried up) over some gesso, book paper, stencilling and stamping. I found the words in a box at the caravan!

I would like to enter this at Fashionable Stampers Challenges where the theme is Bookpaper.

Day 13
I used some Lyra pens I bought on holiday - I found that by going over the lines with a water brush caused them to bleed. I added some stamping from sets by Tracy Evans and Bipasha for AALL and Create.
I coloured the flower with Lyra pens too.

I would like to enter at 
A Vintage Journey - Autumn Splendour - this obviously not about the leaves falling, but about the mellow colours of Autumn and the flowers that bloom only in Autumn.

Moo Mania and More - Autumn

Day 14
  I used Cosmic Shimmer pixie dust over some stamping with a Crafty Individuals leafy stamp using Distress inks. The leaf is a paper Artsy Lin Brown stamp and the quote is a freebie stamp. I added some spatters but I ma still not sure it is finished.

Day 15
 You may have already seen Roddy Raven here
I used Paper Artsy Infusions and Stamps by Crafty Individuals. The spider I think is from a freebie set.

We have had workmen in today and I am also trying to re- organise my stamps.
We went for a walk in the sunshine this afternoon - only around the village, the sky was such a clear blue and we only wore sweaters.






Our walk ended as it usually does by the river, the heron had just landed on the little island.

Oh! By the way, I have some exciting news to share soon!

Thanks for looking, Chris


  

21 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

What a fantastic array of tags Chris! One more beautiful than the other ! I love your style and that even if you are inspired by artists you just make your own special beautiful stylish art. Thank you very much for supporting Moo Mania & More with this beautiful tag! Much appreciated! And what a glorious autumnal surrounding you have ! You are a lucky girl!
Thank you for the beautiful photos!
Happy start of the weekend Chris!
Big hugs, Susi

Helen said...

such a tease "I have exciting news" look forward to hearing it.....
meantime you have some fabulous tags for your challenge and your walk looked lovely. Have a good weekend.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tags, looks like you have been having fun. Great photos, too. Enjoy your weekend, Valerie

R's Rue said...

Blessings.

Meggymay said...

A fantastic set of tags Chris and the photos were lovely.
However you are teasing and I wonder what your exciting new will be.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

Wonderful tags Chris. You are an expert at stamping. :) ANd I would love to join you on that walk on a beautiful afternoon. Pretty, pretty scenery. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

Rosie said...

Your tags are absolutele beautiful and I love your photos, dear Chris.

Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

Have a wonderful weekend

Rita said...

Each one of the tags is so pretty!
What a peaceful place to walk. :)

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm especially drawn to that next to the last tag, with those Autumn colors and perfectly chosen quote. Your walking path is a delight this time of year. I'm curious about the exciting news :)

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous tags! It looks like a fun challenge and I love all your designs 😀. We have had sunny days here too so have been walking along the beach, I think we may have to go on a woodland walk after seeing your post. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a lovely weekend! J 😊 x

Brenda Brown said...

Wow you have been prolific in creating those fabulous tags Chris and I should really get some village walks in too. Have a great weekend xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love your tags, Chris. Wish I felt better so I could stay longer, but I'm just trying to get through all your posts I've missed. Some of the products you used for the 31 project I've never heard of. Sad, but true. Keep them coming, though.

I always love it when you take us with you on your walks. thanks for that.

craftytrog said...

You've been very busy Chris! I love all of your tags!
Great photos too, hasn't the weather been glorious?!
Alison xxx

sarascloset said...

Chris, I can tell you've been having lots of fun in your craft room! I love each one of these tags, especially a ga-ga over the one with the single leaf and ghost images in the background (day 14) and the spiders! Squeal! I always have enjoyed your photos, and I miss having time to come visit your blog. Soon...But for now, I'll thank you for sharing your artwork with us at A Vintage Journey and for your very special visits to my blog. They mean so much to me! Hugs!

Neet said...

There's nothing quite like walking along with the leaves rustling under your feet. I love autumn but not in our garden - why does the wind blow all the neighbourhood leaves in our garden? It is still my favourite season though.
Love your tags, thanks for sharing them.
Hugs, Neet xx

Caty said...

Those tags are GORGEOUS Chris !! Really wonderful, I like all of them. Roddy Raven is very beautiful, love the backgrounds you haver created!
Thank you very much for sharing those magnificient photographs with us, that´s a lovely walk, wonderful nature !
I wish you a very nice Wednesday
Big hugs, Caty

EricaSta said...

Expecting the good news... meanwhile I ˋm a Fan of your Artwork in tags. Each is lovely, so couldn’t say this one is my special favorite.
Wonderful Artwork, each of them... It’s always a great pleasure, to visit each other on the Moo Mania time.
Heidrun xxx

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous collection of tags Chris and I'm so pleased you entered at Fashionable Stamping.
Looks like a lovely day for your walk.
Avril xx

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Chris. I see that you have inspiration all around you and it really does come through so beautifully in your artwork. Great tags!
Thank you so much for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x
Ink Art Designs

Words and Pictures said...

A lovely collection of tags - looks like the 31 products challenge has been a really productive one for you. I do think it's a great idea. Lovely to share in your walk too... I can't believe how far ahead the Czech trees are compared to the greens still here now I'm back.

And Bavorov would make an excellent daytrip from Prague - or there's also room for guests to stay over - so you could see some of the surrounding countryside as well as visit the museum!
Alison x

Deb said...

Lovely tags Chris, thanks so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey for our Autumn Splendour challenge! Deb xo