Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 27 September 2018

Close your eyes!

I have had some time to play in my craft room and have another page for Yvonne's 'A World of Fantasy' at Art Journal Journey.

I started with a smudgy blue and white background. 
I used my favourite Crafty Individuals background stamp and some Tracy Evans dragonflies and hearts over the top
I found some blue and white fabric and some canvas and used a Crafty Individuals stamp which I stamped in grey and blue(this is the second generation stamping)....

...so that I could giver her different coloured wings.I also added some flowers using the first stamped image
Al I had to do then was add Stickles, Nuvo Drops, package netting and some lacy type trim.
Although I think she is a fairy masquerading as an angel I love the TE quote and Close your eyes is on a sheet of stamps that I can't name!!!

I would like to enter at 

I have a couple more posts scheduled as we are off to check out the caravan garden among other things!!

Thanks for looking, Chris

15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely page Chris, the cool grey-blue colouring is great. Love the stamp you used, too. Have fun at the caravan! Sorry about your stressful phone-call. Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

This is such a charming and feminine page Chris - gorgeous!!! I love the 3- dimensional effect on the flowers so much and the delicate lace and fabric layers! Thank you very much for another beautiful entry linked to Yvonne's theme at AJJ! You rock the fantasty theme! Big hugs, Susi

froebelsternchen said...

And enjoy the caravan garden, I hope all is well there and you have not too much work!

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful and artistic. Love the sparkle!
Thank you so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge this month!

Meggymay said...

Its a gorgeous page Chris. I love the soft colours of the background and the romantic look of your page. The added materials give a lovely soft effect.
Thank you so much for another fabulous page for my theme at AJJ.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a romantic fantasy. Your added embellishments turned this into a gem. I love the feminine lace, and of course, the dragonflies. It's a genuine beauty and I love what you have created for Yvonne's theme at Art Journal Journey. Have a safe trip to the caravan.

brenda said...

A beautiful tone on tone creation with the lovely CI stamp which I have hidden away somehere, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Feminie' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

sheila 77 said...

This is magical starting with the beautiful background, almost too good to cover up, but the fabric and the fairy/angel stamp and the flowers finish it so beautifully. I love this.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such an amazing page! It looks so beautifully dreamy and elegant - I love it 😀. Happy Friday and wishing you a wonderful weekend too! J 😊 x

Anonymous said...

I love the light blue and that fairy image. It makes the page so delicate and not quite totally feminine using blue. Perfect choice. Hugs-Erika

Jeannette said...

wonderful charming page,love the soft blue and the sleeping fairy,its very dreamy.
have a good weekend.

hugs jenny

Linby said...

Such a beautiful ethereal feel to this piece all the more for using the blue colour I think. Wonderful work.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB & Moree.
Lynn x
DT

Words and Pictures said...

Such an evocative, haunting page - really delicate and ethereal. Will be back for some more catching up soon - hoping to catch some of your travels...
Alison x

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is really a beautiful piece! I love the way you incorporated so much texture and dimension! The colors are so soft and lovely, too. The whole thing has a fairytale-magical type of feel and I enjoyed seeing it so much. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Daniela said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)