Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Little Mermaid

Apologies to all the folk I usually visit on T Day - I haven't made many visits yet - my social life caught up with me! 
Cinema with hubby yesterday for a Silver Screen showing of a comedy that probably won't have many showings outside the UK - 'The Time Of Their Lives' starring Joan Collins and Pauline Collins(one of my favourite actresses)We both thought it very funny although I suspect it may only appeal to a more mature audience! Even then I'm not sure, as at times hubby and I were stifling laughs because no one else was laughing!!
Last night was 'Girls' night out! - Five of us have been meeting up since our children were little - usually every month - although there are often absences of one or two at a time these days!
It's great to still be meeting up though!
Today my youngest son and partner took us out for lunch(next T Day's post I think!!)

I have had a little crafting time in between trying to clear my desk and surrounds. 
Hubby has been using the computer to book trains for our holiday later this year.
I am just grabbing a few minutes to show you my new bookmark.
 It all started with a little play with Brushos and a something i bought at Penrith Crafts - Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Dust - Wow! What a shine!
I used my Carabelle Studio Azoline set again.
 …and here she is marking a page!

I am joining in again at Moo Mania and More for the Under Water theme!
I would also like to enter at Stamping Sensations with a Favourite Stamp

Thanks for looking, Chris

17 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

I adore your beautiful bookmark Chris! That's unique! You made me happy to link it to Moo Mania & More! Thank you for taking part in the Under Water Challenge with this brilliant bookmark!
You had busy days - sounds all very good- Joan Collins reminds me of Denver-Clan and Pauline Collins reminds me of Upstairs, Downstairs... time flies - we were so young at those days! - we have to enjoy our time and make the best out of it!
Happy rest of your week!
oxo Susi

Helen said...

what a gorgeous bookmark! glad you enjoyed your trip to the cinema - I do like hearing about the films you see that I will never get to see ( must try some solo cinema trips!)

Little Artbee said...

A very special and very nice Tag dear Chris. I love it and how you decorated it.
Greetings
Sabine

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous book mark Chris, I love underwater scenes and this one is gorgeous. You have such a busy social life, it's great you still get to meet up with old friends and your cinema trip sonde do fun. Xxx

SusanLotus said...

Wonderful bookmark!

craftytrog said...

This is so lovely Chris! xxx

Meggymay said...

Your book mark looks wonderful Chris. Its a real clever design idea as well.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How incredibly beautiful, dear Chris. Your infusions and pixie dust are fabulous. I simply adore the bookmark and how you made it. Lots of shimmer and glimmer in this one. Would make a great gift, too.

Dortesjs said...

wow so sweet, love it

Rosie said...

Wow, I really love your bookmark and this cute mermaid.

Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

Words and Pictures said...

What a clever bookmark. I love how her tail stays visible as she perches at the top of the page - charming! Sorry to hear you were stifling laughs just because the rest of the audience had no sense of humour!

Alison x

brenda said...

A very pretty bookmark and lovely inky background, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations June challenge.

B x

kathyinozarks said...

I love mermaids so I just love your bookmark-very awesome! It is good to be busy with family and friends-enjoy
Hugs Kathy

Let's Art Journal said...

Lovely bookmarks, the images are so detailed and the Brusho looks so colourful! Happy Friday and wishing you a lovely weekend! J 😊

Dianne said...

SO cute!! Adorable book mark-- it will make you want to read more often just to be able to look at it.☺ Happy travels and social whirl!

Kate Yetter said...

Lovely page and I absolutely LOVE your bookmark. I have a thing for mermaids and fish. So cool how she is cut out so she can mark the page. What a clever idea!
Kate

pinky said...

I am loving your bookmark and the perfect combination of stamps and colours, just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky