Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 3 July 2013

WOYWW 213

It's time again (July already!!) to join Julia's gang at The Stamping Ground on a whizz around the world snooping, admiring and being amazed at the array of desks on show. Not that I expect any admiration or amazement at mine! There's a mishmash of stuff here - my little travel journal still being added to, some paper that I used as a makeshift mask (having forgotten to bring any away with me)and a journal page top right that again is wip. 
You will also spot the two Dylusions sprays and a growing pile of distress inks - I have decided that I need to leave some up here so my trip to Craft Range saw me buying duplicates - just a few of my favourite colours and of course I won't buy any more!!!
The biscuit tin sadly doesn't contain biccies but houses my little collection of distress markers(decided ages ago that these were essentials to have here)and I will - one day - get around to altering the tin!Baby wipes and copper acrylic paint just about complete the picture. 
My phone is on charge in this pic so that I can tether and do this post.

A little bit of excitement this week - I've got onto Tim Holtz's workshop in August - I started ringing at 9.05 on Monday morning and finally got through at 15.45 - phone reception was up and down then my phone needed charging and I thought I'd lost my chance but YAY!, when I got through I was told there were only six places left!

So that's it, I'm on my way to have a look at some desks! 
Thanks for looking, Chris 

18 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Well done for getting onto that TH workshop in August! Since I started travelling the world with WOYWW I've discovered so many wonderful craft goodies that I'd like to play with! I have neither Dylusions sprays nor a gelli plate and I'm beginning to think these might be 'must haves'. Thank you for jogging my memory about those sprays. I'm going to investigate them very soon. Julie Ann #54

Lindsay Mason said...

Good for you getting duplicates to make life easier! Are you on the morning or afternoon workshop Chris? I'll be there the day before but I'll also be around on the Thursday morning as Heather's on that workshop and we're travelling back together. Well done for getting a ticket - they were going like hot cakes! Lindsay x x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Double Yay! I'm on the morning workshop too! XX

Jackie said...

Well done on getting our place on time class later on in the year I did our class with him when he came to the UK the first time when Leandra ran it I am sure you will enjoy it Jackie 38

Monique said...

Well done, hanging on for so long, you certainly deserve your place in the course =)
xx

Words and Pictures said...

Oh yay! Congrats to you... me too! But I'm in the afternoon, sadly... though there are a bunch of us who have a plan to meet up over the long lunch break if you're up for that?
Alison xx

Annie said...

Hi Chris,
I'm running really late this week cos I've had the twins all day :-)
Congrats to you. Have a fab time.
Hugs,
A x # 46

lisa said...

Well done on getting onto the workshop, how exciting!!
I love that you have a duplicate craft desk with your favourite stash, the sign of a true crafter.
Hugs Lisax #72

Gez Butterworth said...

FANTASTIC news Chris. So happy for you xx Loving your desk & the view from your window.

Eliza said...

Lucky you for getting a place at the workshop, woo hoo that is exciting news. Love the desk, very inspiring.

Happy WOYWW
Eliza & Yoda 81

Joanne said...

Have you told hubby yet about your duplicates!!! See you next Monday.
x

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

G'day Chris
just dropping by for WOYWW....wow rolling green hills outside so you are def not in m neck of the woods :o). Oh I love Dylusions sprays...they often end up on my collage cards. Good for you to getting your spot in TH classes
hugs
Annette In Oz #21

Twiglet said...

Well done on the TH workshop place - I bet it will be fun. Your projects on your table look so pretty. x Jo

ria gall said...

your desk is looking good to me I have had a great poke around and played with your inks journal is taking shape
Happy WOYWW enjoy the rest of your week
Ria #52

Helen said...

Well done you, I decided not to try for a slot as I've just started a new job this week and wasn't sure I'd be able to get time off, but I dearly wanted to!! The desk looks very productive today. (sorry I'm late!) Helen 2

Unknown said...

This is my 1st visit to your blog. I'm LOVING WOYWW, I'm getting to see so many talented and inspirational people. How awesome on the TH workshop, CONGRATS!!! I know someone who has taken one of his workshops, I hear they are AWESOME!!! Thanks for the tour of your very tidy desk. When I take my pic to posts, I try and take them so I can block out my very messy work table. I've enjoyed my visit. Have a great weekend. (((HUGS)))
Kim
WOYWW#18

Neet said...

Well done at getting on the TH workshop - if it is your first one you will have a great time, he is a good teacher and so patient. Enjoy!
Sorry I am so late - I've just been prioritising my class prep - hope I am forgiven.
Thanks so much for visiting me, I will try to do better next week.
Hugs, Neet xx

Sarah Anderson said...

Oh well done on getting on the TH workshop! I bet you have a fab time. x x