Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 19 November 2012

Secrets!

I've been working on a couple of secret projects for the last few days - a birthday card for next week and two little angels for a swap so I definitely can't show you those!
This is a journal page that I did some time ago using some mop up pages
          Flowers or insects - still not sure!!
We've been at home for a week, trying to catch up on chores(or rather not trying ROFL)but we have had a few little trips out too!
Yesterday was the best - Ordsall Hall in Salford had a wool day, so met up with my son and grandchildren - but Doh!!forgot to take piccies - so engrossed were we with activities - Em came away with a felting kit, a pom-pom making kit and she learned how to finger knit. There were lots of lovely folk there all willing to help and some lovely goodies on sale too-Em chose some pretty buttons - just need to do something with them now-and I couldn't resist some beautiful hand dyed wool and some more felting wool!
I reaaallly didn't mean to!!! We are off to Paris at the end of the month and should be saving my cash but..........
Right, need to add finishing touches before bed time and prepare a few more pages in a little journal that I'm going to take with me.
Thanks for looking, Chrisx

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Such beautiful delicate pastels... looking forward to the big reveal of all the secret projects!
Alison x

Zue said...

i like the notion of using mop up pages..very frugal
i can also understand you buying so much at the wool day...all very necesary and somehow you will still find some spends for paris....you are lucky!
I have just retuned from Nice, but it was no holiday...
i went to paris in 2000 and loved every minute.
have fun chris
xxxx