Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 3 November 2012

Autumn journal page SS229

Hels' Sunday Stamper challenge this week was Autumn/Fall, I haven't joined in with one of these for ages but I leapt to it straight away, unfortunately it's taken me until today to complete it and with a deadline to closing only hours away thought I'd better get on with it!!
Like many, I do love Autumn colours(as my camera would prove lol!)so I found this easy to get on with!
This part of the lyrics from 'Windmills Of My Mind' goes through my head often in Autumn so although Hels had thought of the Neil Young classic 'Harvest Moon' I'm afraid this is how I see this challenge(soreee!!)
I'm sure Stampotique's Mothfab would be one to colour her hair with the changing seasons, so with the help of some Crafty Individual and My Minds Eye leafy stamps I ended up with this!
Words were computer generated!
Thanks for looking, Chrisx

4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous; I love the subtle background shading and texture, and Moth looks lovely - and you've got me singing too, so I thank you for that! Have a happy Sunday.
Alison x

Hels Sheridan said...

Ah yes, Noel Harrison's haunting song, I love that one. FAB page Chris... love it! Thanks for joining in with the SUnday Stamper... yes, you are in time x

Redanne said...

Hi Chris, I love the song, I love Moth and I love your gorgeous Autumn coloured page, it is really lovely. I am singing a long with it now too! Crafty hugs, Anne x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Wonderful journal page...love the warm tones and leaves.