Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 1 November 2012

November 366/12

November!! Hasn't it just come round too soon-I'm sure it can't be time yet! If it hadn't been for the fact that I filled in every square in October I wouldn't have believed it! Thanks to Kate for hosting this 'show and tell' of our 366/12 journals I have a great record of the year so far!
October turned out to be quite busy - some good things, some b-a-d!
 Here's hoping for a colourful November! My pages are certainly bright so get your shades on! 
I do hate the shorter, darker days so hopefully filling in my days worth will at least brighten my day for a few minutes LOL!
Bit of a lazy page.....smudged distress ink, Dylusion sprays - some through my favourite mask,more distress ink through same stencil and some Cosmic Shimmers mist that no longer sprays but makes lovely blobs and a spotty stamp dotted around over the journal blocks.
Hope to come and visit if I can.
Thanks for looking, Chris  

13 comments:

patcrafts said...

A lovely colourful page for November I did the same, hopefully they will cheer us up. xx

Crafting Queen said...

REaly lovely page, great colours in your Noverber pages.

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Time does fly! I like the bright colors.

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Your backgrounds are very pretty. I love the way October looks with the patterned date squares.

Joanne said...

I think the journal pages are a really good idea and one I am considering for next year.
joanne xx

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely calendar journals - the October background is gorgeous, and your little watercolour at the bottom is wonderful! Hope you encounter lots of bright things to match your November days...
Alison x

Unknown said...

Love the bright splodges for November - unusual and pretty.

Joyous said...

Indeed those pages are lovely and bright! A fab idea to brighten up dull November days.

Unknown said...

Great bright colors.

Anonymous said...

Lovely bright pages for November.

Linda Kunsman said...

Love your bright color combination for Nov.!!!

krisandkreate said...

Lovely bright colours ...... Hopefully will keep you full of vitality thro november

thekathrynwheel said...

Oops! Skidding in late as usual ... but it is still November (just!). Love your calendar pages - loving the brights! Nov looks fab and yes, it should cheer you up on these dark and miserable autumn days!

LOL - had to laugh at 'show and tell'!

Are you still in for next year? x