Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 1 March 2024

On All Fours!

Hi everyone, Chris here, I am mostly known as ’pearshapedchris’ a name I was given at a craft show years ago and of course comes from my blog name ‘Pearshapedcrafting
I’ve been crafting a while now and my main love is art journaling - although I do make the occasional card!

First of all Thanks to Vicki for hosting her fabulous challenge last month!

 I’m so pleased to be hosting at Art Journal Journey this month
My chosen theme is ‘On All Fours’ which means I would love to see any animals with four legs featuring in your pages - from a small mouse to a huge elephant!
I don’t have any pets now but I know that there are cat and dog lovers out there, just as there are those that love horses or love to go out and see wild animals.
My first page features a bear, I know from seeing blogs that some of you actually see these closer than you would like!
I used the same technique that Marta Lapowska shared in her Wanderlust class and it's one I think I will be using a lot this year! 
The bear, the woodland image and the leaves are all from Stamperia 'Forest'papers

I'm looking forward to seeing your entries and how many different animals appear this month!
Thanks for looking, Chris


7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is a beautiful bear. I'm glad they don't live in my part of the world, but they are fun to see in a journal spread. I like the way you layered the background, too. I know I'm going to love your theme this month, Chris.

Gillena Cox said...

Luv how the delicate and the wild juxtapose in your image. Nice one
Happy Friday.

Much♡love

My name is Erika. said...

I'm very excited for your theme Chris. And funny, but my first thought was also to add a bear. Glad I didn't. Your page is a fabulous way to start this theme. I like the cut outs and of course, the bear. Happy March. hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Wonderful journal spread and a fun theme.

*Vicki* said...

What a stunning page! I love the layered elements with the geometric circle areas and that bear image is stunning! I'm good with seeing them at a distance as well! LOL Really lovely theme you've picked and I look forward to playing along this month! Crafty hugs

sirkkis said...

Your layout is beautifully combined, rich and interesting, Chris. Bears belong to our nature.
Happy creative March 🌱🐏

Rita said...

Great theme that has a broad range. I like your first choice and the page spread is so pretty. :)