Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 5 March 2024

Spring at TIOT

Hi everyone, we are celebrating the arrival of 'Spring' at Try It On Tuesday.  

Meteorological Spring started on March 1st although I think of Spring as starting on 21st March - which used to be my Mum's birthday.

The Design Team are definitely celebrating with their fabulous inspiration - please see here.

I love all Spring flowers and I especially love to see them in groups of the same variety.

I made a journal page.

I stamped some images directly on the page - part of a Crafty Individuals stamp, a little House Mouse stamp and the birds are from Aall and Create's Janet Klein but there is a lot of paper piecing going on too!  

I used part of a quote from Alison Bomber's Spring quotes set.

I hope you will join us at Try It On Tuesday this time - I for one will look forward to seeing more 'Spring' flowers!

We have a small Village Green close by that we pass several times a week. Last week on a walk I stopped to take photos.



As you can see there are a few daffodils too.

When we visited Dunham Massey the other week there were lots of snowdrops.



The Daffodils weren't quite out so here are last years


It will be a while until we see Tulips so these were last years too





Just in case you are here for Tea Stands For Tuesday at Bleubeard and Elizabeth's Altered Book Lover blog here are some Flat White coffees that hubby and I had while out shopping last week. We were waiting for toasted teacakes so I had time to make a little journal page. 



I am also adding my TIOT page to Art Journal Journey for my 'On All Fours' theme.

Thanks for looking, Chris


15 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a cute card! Loving the spring scene that you created, it's so adorable and pretty 😊. So lovely to see all those spring flowers, the colours are glorious 😊. Take care and Happy T Day ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

Mae Travels said...

Your spring flowers from now and last year arre very cheering. We have just a few daffodils so far, down the street, but mainly it’s still pretty drab here.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

My name is Erika. said...

Your spring page is wonderful Chris. That little bunny is so sweet. And lucky you to have spring flowers in bloom. You have real spring. I love it. Have a great T day! hugs-Erika

DVArtist said...

Wow! It is spring where you live. How pretty. I wish spring would get here. Really lovely photos today.

Cloudia said...

Very pretty spring flowers! Aloha

Rita said...

Very springy your way! Cute page. :)

Viv said...

Lovely Spring page Chris - and today it has felt like it too! x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, Chris. This entire post reminds me of spring. Spriong has not arrived yet in my world, but it sure has in yours. I love the journal page and the bunnies and House Mouse. Too cute. And you color so well, too. This is a great entry for your theme at AJJ, as well. Thanks for sharing it.

I was glad to see the tulips were from last year, because mine aren't due for at least another month.

Your coffee looks like I like mine. "T" looks a bit concerned in the photo. Thanks for sharing your art, your springtime flowers, and your coffee with us for T this Tuesday, dear Chris.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous spring photos, and love your journal page! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

Your page is so cute and the Spring flowers so pretty. The one with the crocus just needs your bunny

Joan said...

Love your journal page Chris, especially the little critters munching on the carrot !

We have a small green in our Close and the daffodils are just starting to open up now, my minature ones in my pots are all out in flower too.


Joan

Carola Bartz said...

That's a beautiful spring page and your photos of the spring flowers are lovely! Happy T day!

Sharon Madson said...

Your stamped and colored piece is very Spring and pretty. Love the bunny eating the carrot. Happy T Day, Chris.

Meggymay said...

An absolute delight to look at page. I love the springtime scene you created with the flowers and the animals Chris., fantastic inspiration for our new theme.
Yvonne

Mrs.B said...

Your sweet little a house Mouse image looks lovely surrounded by all the Spring flowers. It's a lovely page Chris. Xx