Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 15 March 2024

Going wild

 Hello everyone, I can't believe how quickly this month is going, but at least we are getting lighter nights now. I'm having yet more changes to my medication and seem to feel tired far more quickly at the moment (4 days in) and of course wouldn't this just be one of the busiest weeks I have had for a while! I'm hoping for a quiet weekend.

I have used a Funky Fossil horse for my page today. Ive been listening to some old CDs one of which had Wild Horses by the Rolling Stones on it....I'm so easily influenced!


I had intended to mask this horse but forgot and started the background before I remembered. The background is blended NeocolourIIs I wanted muted colours to create a stormy look. The horse was stamped onto white paper and I liked him white so changed my mind about colouring him! I stamped the image onto the page and added the white horse and also added some parts of the main stamp around the page. The words are part of the same set.

I am loving all of the pages you are sharing at Art Journal Journey, thank you for the support too.

Of course this page is for my 'On All Fours' theme!

Thanks for looking, Chris 

4 comments:

Cloudia said...

Thank you for sharing your art with us! Aloha!

Elina said...

great use of the background, for a moment I thought you drew the horse. great placement of the lines.

My name is Erika. said...

This is a super page Chris. I love that horse image!!!! Those colors are perfect for the horse too. Hope you’re having a great weekend. Hugs Erika

Rita said...

I hope you adjust to the new medication.
Love the page and now I have that song in my head-lol!