Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 29 March 2024

In the forest

 Hi everyone, has Spring arrived in your area yet? It's still quite cool here but the leaves are slowly turning green and we are having a little more sunshine. We actually managed a walk in the woods at Fletcher Moss today even though the paths are very muddy in places! We managed to get most of the way round before a heavy shower -luckily we were in the garden by then and could shelter under a thick bush!


I found an old metal stencil a while ago and have used it here to create a woodland scene. There's a little bit of greenery but deep in the woods the leaves are slow to grow. 

I used blue Distress Oxide ink through the stencil then added the woodland creatures torn from a napkin.

This was one of the first pages I made for my 'On All Fours' theme at Art Journal Journey but had forgotten which journal it was in.

Hear a few photos from this morning. No animals but lots of birds!




I'll be back with one more post before the end of the month -I've been making little collaged 'zines' again

Thanks for looking, Chris

5 comments:

Rita said...

Nope! Still some sleet and snow here expected tonight. Looks much more springlike your way. :) Pretty page!

My name is Erika. said...

This is a fun page Chris. I love that tree background. It makes a great background for your fun animals. And no real spring at my house yet. It was spring like, but as March has gone on we had a snow and now that that has melted, it's cold and maybe more snow next week. NO!!!! Have a super Easter weekend Chris. hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Love the woodland animals and the background of the page reminds me of birch trees. Enjoy the weekend.

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! I love the trees against the blue sky and I'm sure those animals can be found on your walk too - perfect 😊. Happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Lovely woodland scene and photos.