Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 3 March 2024

Calendar Journal time!

Hi everyone, I actually had my calendar ready in time for the 1st this month!

I decide to have an African take on my pages.

It started out like this


I used watercolour paints to create the sky and Crafty Individuals stamps for the trees and animals.

I drew in some Vulture like birds and wrote the month with a brush pen.

Here is last month's page all filled in.



I am adding this at Art Journal Journey for my chosen theme for this month - 'On All Fours'

Thanks for looking, Chris

 

4 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fantastic calendar artwork!

Rita said...

Beautiful calendar spread. :)

My name is Erika. said...

I love that African scene Chris. It's fabulous, and make a great calendar base. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

As I always say, you put my calendar pages to shame. I really LOVE this African scene and I love that it is for your theme at AJJ, too.