Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 28 February 2024

Put the lights on!

 Hi everyone, I have had this page completed for a few days now, I just don't seem to have had much time to get on to the computer. 

I am still having adjustments to my medication, hopefully all will be right in a few weeks!

I knew I had the big stamp at the very beginning of Vicki's Art Journal Journey theme - 'Keeping It Light', got it out and then with getting used to new specs and having flu I totally mislaid it it.

If Dumbledore's quote is correct I am bringing you a whole lot of happiness. The large stamp is from an early Aall and Create stamp set designed by Bipasha.

The small bulbs are from an Indigoblu set, as is the quote.

The background is made with Paper Artsy Fresco paints through an Aall and Create stencil. The paint has covered most of the ink seeping through the page on the reverse due to an over zealous finger on some ink sprays!

Thanks to Vicki for hosting this great theme during February and to all those others who have provided some great inspiration this month.

Thanks for looking, Chris

7 comments:

Cloudia said...

Hope you feel much. Much better soon Aloha!

CJ Kennedy said...

Perfect quote with the images. Feel better soon.

Rita said...

Lovely page. I do hope you are feeling better soon.

*Vicki* said...

I so love this page! Those lightbulbs are fantastic and really reminds me of my hubby who's a retired electrician...which is why I have so many of those type of stamps! LOL I love that stenciled background and colors too! The sentiment is awesome and one of my favorite quotes! So glad that you were able to share this wonderful inspiration for my theme at AJJ! I wish you well and happy creating!

My name is Erika. said...

That's a great quote. I need that for my Harry Potter journal-grin. And this is a great piece also Chris. Those are super ligh tbulb stamps and they look great on your page. hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

A wonderful page Chris, I love the background and those lightbulbs. A great quote too.
Hope you are feeling much better soon.
Alison xx

WendyK said...

Fabulous page Chris, love those stamps, hope you feel better soon. Hugs Wendy.