Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 6 June 2022

Take a moment!

Hi everyone, just popping in quickly with a journal page for Mia's 'Fish' theme at Art Journal Journey.


The main image is from a Stamperia collection. I had some left over paint that I wiped onto my page with a baby wipe and added some lighter dabs on the right. I used a French set of stamps to add some arty blobs  and then stamped Paper Artsy text stamp(Sarah Naumann) and quote (Lin Brown) over the paint. A few ripped bits of tissue, T bag and washi tape along the bottom and then the image. Finally I doodled a frame.

I'll be back with my TSFT post tomorrow....all will be explained then!

Thanks for looking, Chris 

8 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Oh I like this fish page Chris. I love the image and the strips of paper you used under it. It give the page a feel of water in motion. And I'm a big fan of Sarah Naumann stamps. They are really versatile, aren't they? Happy new week to you. Hugs-Erika

Neet said...

This caught my eye on Bloglovin' this morning but the link didn't work so I had to revert to AJJ to find you.
What a fabulous page Chris, I love how you have composed this and how you used the paint and the tissue. The latter is so effective. What a fab page it is.
Hugs, Neet xx

sirkkis said...

Very well balanced layout and beautiful details, Chris. The fish card(?) is super!
Have a happy day xx

Meggymay said...

Its a super water effect background Chris for that lovely fish image you added. I'm still having comments disappear. Hope all is well with you.
Yvonne xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your fishy post, and especially the gorgeous fish. I have a whole set of fishy stamps, and can't find them anywedhere. They will turn up when the challenge has changed. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

Amazing how you can make a fish so attractive. Love the colors.

Angela said...

Terrific journal page!

Crafting With Jack said...

This is a fabulous page. Angela CWJ