Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 1 June 2022

Fish for Art Journal Journey

 Hi everyone, no that's not an instruction, 'Fish' is our new theme at Art Journal Journey hosted by Mia of Craftartista blog.

Yes we've gone from flying with Matilde and her wonderful Birds theme(thanks for being a great host Matilde), to the water and swimming with Mia's brilliant new 'Fish' theme.

I'm glad we are not actually swimming - it's my least favourite activity.

My page has just part of a fish.

All stamps and stencils from Aall and Create designed by Bipasha(fish and shells) and Autour de Mwa(stencils and background stamps). All on a  splodged distress background.

I absolutely adore this fish head so watch out for it again!

I'm still having problems with making comments on some blogs despite following advice on how to fix that! Our new computer is taking some of the blame!

If you aren't sure what is accepted as entries to AJJ please look HERE.

Thanks for looking, Chris

 



16 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can see why you would like that fish head. It is wonderful But so is the background and the other shellfish and shells you have shared. This is a wonderful first entry using Mia's theme at Art Journal Journey, Chris.

Valerie-Jael said...

The fish head is fabulous, love thed whole page, too. Have fun with thr new challenge, enjoy June! Hugs, Valerie

WendyK said...

Fabulous Erika, just love the fish and the background. Hugs Wendy

WendyK said...

Sorry Chris meant to say Chris not Erika.

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun page. Could equally go for the Man in Your Life, too.

kathyinozarks said...

Your page is beautiful Erika

kathyinozarks said...

Oops sorry Chris-

My name is Erika. said...

This is a great page Chris. And I have that same stamp and have used it on a page, so I'm glad I didn't share that one today. Smile. I like your fish page and the colors you used. It came out great. Happy June. Hope you have a good month ahead. hugs-Erika

Rita said...

Yes, that is a pretty fish head! ;)

Meggymay said...

Chris I love the background you created for the fish head, I have that stamp as yet un-inked. Fabulous AJJ inspiration.
Yvonne xx

Sharon Fritchman said...

I absolutely love your amazing art journal page, Chris! And I can see why the fish head is one of your favorites! Your take on the AJJ "fish" theme is just perfect! Thank you, Sharon

craftytrog said...

A wonderful fishy page Chris! I love the watery background.

Neet said...

Love that fish too - not got it but now IL want it. Fab page that yu have built up with those A&C products, Love the way you have done the background.
hugs, Neet xx

sirkkis said...

Wonderful fish and background. Looks great 😍

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a fabulous journal page Chris, loving the muted colours and how the fish appears to pop from within it. Fantastic artwork. Hugs Tracey x

nwilliams6 said...

Great background and I love that fish head too (hope to see it again soon). Wonderful page for this theme with lots of great details, Chris. Hugz