Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 4 June 2022

A Fishy Looking Calendar Journal

Hi everyone, I'm a little bit late with my June Journal page but when you see it it next month filled in you will know that we have been out and about a bit.

A day out with son and grandchildren at RHS Bridgwater, an afternoon at a couple of garden centres and then today we have visited a Makers Market on our way to Lyme Park. We only usually have a walk around our area on Saturdays but decided to take a picnic with us and have a walk(I'll add a few pice at the end)

So, here is my June page

I have already added some more fish and haven't decided whether to colour them yet.

I am sharing the pages at Art Journal Journey and Mia's 'Fish' theme

Here is my May calendar filled in.


Some photos taken this afternoon






We took a path we hadn't taken before..
..but we had to use ladders on each side of the wall to get into a wood leading back to the car park. The group behind us had a dog and there is a special door to let and let dogs through!





Here is the tree from the beginning of our walk - we did quite a trek!

Thank goodness the Queen's Diamond Jubilee concert was on TV this evening so we could put our feet up! We did get up for an occasional dance and when the National Anthem was played! 

Thanks for looking, Chris

7 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Nice calendar Chris. I love the feel of the water moving on your calendar. And what a pretty walk. I love all the open land, rolling hills, and views in the distance.Is that Manchester? And it looks like a great day. I wish they televised more of the Jubilee here. It would have been fun to see, but I didn't notice it was listed anywhere. I have seen bits on the news though. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Your new calendar is gorgeous, love the waves and the little fishies, really lovely, and elegant too. The photos are wonderful. Germany is beautiful, too, but there's nothing to beat the English countryside, I miss it so much! Hugs, Valerie

Helen said...

Great calendar pages! well done for getting over the wall! great photos.

Rita said...

Nice calendar spread. (I still love those funny birds on last month's spread--even tried to find the stamps online but no luck.)

Anyways, you have the most beautiful land around there!! Just gorgeous. Have a wonderful week, Chris (and sweet hubby, too).

Meggymay said...

Your fish calendar looks super Chris.
I enjoyed the Jubilee programs as well.
Yvonne xxx

craftytrog said...

A great fishy calendar Chris, and lovely photos!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your May and June calendars are beautiful Chris! I especially love June's calendar with all of the fishes! And WOW! Your photos are stunning. Makes me long to visit the England!!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Sharon