Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Let's Party at Try It On Tuesday!

Hello everyone! The time is certainly flying at the moment...but  the last 10 years have flown too! 
You may have noticed in my side bar that we are celebrating our 10th Birthday here at Try It On Tuesday ....and it's time to celebrate with our new theme 'Let's Party'!
The Design Team have certainly been in the mood to celebrate - please do take a look here! 

I made a journal page using my Paper Artsy - Elena Zinski figures bopping away here! 

I used some new inks that I bought on our trip to Inspirations! They blend well and also react with water so I spritzed and sprinkled some water over the page.
I used some Crafty Individuals bunting and added stars through a stencil and stamped some music. I'm sure by now we are all having some warmer weather in the UK and can party outside! 
I found the sentiment on a freebie set of stamps and then wrote in "Good times c'mon' to get you all singing!
So...come on and join us - 'Show us your Art and the things you like to create'..... the challenge runs, as usual, for two weeks!

I would also like to join Erika and her 'In the Sky/In the Air' theme at Art Journal Journey since my little dancers here are jumping up in the air with joy!

Thanks for looking, Chris




15 comments:

Marjut said...

A really super creation with that fun figures.

froebelsternchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
froebelsternchen said...

Wow --this is amazing! A wonderful project with these specially fun people! Happy TIOT's ! Great to be in a team with you there my friend, you know how much I appreciate this! You are such an inspiration for me! Big hugs, Susi

My name is Erika. said...

Ha-ha! I love these little jumping for joy people. They must be really fun stamps to use Chris. This is a great celebratory page. Hugs-Erika

My name is Erika. said...

And I missed saying thank you for joining AJJ also. Hugs again-Erika

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful celebratory artwork.

Rosie said...

a fantastic creation

Eileen Bergen said...

Wonderful happy page, Chris. Those jumping characters are just adorable in an ugly/Shrek sort of way - lol.

I wonder if my Indian princess in the sky qualifies or AJJ. I think it would.

Let's Art Journal said...

What a fun celebration page! I'm going to be singing that song for the rest of the day now ...lol ... maybe I may even have a dance around the kitchen too like the little dancers on your page 😉. Your new inks look fabulous, love the colours! It's wonderful to be part of the DT with you at TioT 😁. Sending you Happy TioT birthday wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Meggymay said...

Happy TioT's Birthday Chris.
This is a real fun page and the cute characters look like they are having a great time. Your new colours look fantastic you got great effects on the background with them.
Yvonne xx

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous page Chris, your little characters look so happy to be joining in the Celebrations. Love the background colours with the new inks.
Avril xx

Cath Wilson said...

That's a great page, Chris - you managed it, then, AND did it well! Love those characters - perfect for a party ;-)
Happy TIOT Birthday!
Cath x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are really partying with this fun journal page, dear Chris. Yes, I finally made it back. Your little creatures are so cute and whimsical. I adore it. I'm also delighted you shared it with us at Art Journal Journey, too.

sarascloset said...

This is adorable! Love that background! I bet you were smiling the entire time you were playing on this! You convinced me to help celebrate with you at TIOT! Hugs!

Joan said...

This is such a fun page Chris, I love how the little people are bouncing

Joan