Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 2 May 2019

A Second look on the 2nd.....

Hello everyone, I am still rushing around trying to catch up...I may just have to accept that I never will!!!

My Second look post is from 2nd May 2013
          ----------------------------------
I have edited it slightly as the title was missing
When all else fails....make a tag! I had to make a couple of cards today but got to my craft room and Mr Mojo refused to follow me! So, I thought, what now? Well, as it happens I had bought some lovely napkins at the weekend, nice summery ones but also with the intention of using some of them for 'something', you know, like you do! lol!
Grabbed a tag, separated the top layer, stuck it to the tag with gel medium, cut round it - then what? MM still not there! Decided to check on new challenges - Whey! Hey! Grabbed MM by the scruff of his neck and dragged him into my craft room!
This is what emerged..
The little photo came from an old calendar, the stamps I've had for a while but haven't a clue where they came from, some tissue paper from my scraps that had been stamped with a text stamp. I used my MS hydrangea punch in the top corner and put more tissue behind the holes and then used the punched flowers on the bottom.
The scalloped edge was pink and is now blue, with a little bit of lace added underneath. I painted a little bit of cosmic shimmer paint onto some of the flowers and the bonjour as well as streaking a bit on the ribbons, however the camera hasn't really picked it up.


Oh! and I did get one card finished and the other on the way as well as going for a riverside walk in the sun!

            ------------------------------------------
Oops! nearly forgot to put the link in....
I am of course joining Bluebeard and Elizabeth for a second look on the 2nd!

Having spent some time yesterday having a little re-organise in my craft room (and putting away my French goodies)I should be finding time to visit as well as having some crafty time today!!

Thanks for looking, Chris

7 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

Lovely tag Chris-thanks for sharing as I had not seen this one-Happy Second on the 2nd hugs Kathy

Rita said...

I'd say your mojo caught up with you. Very pretty! :)

Darla said...

You managed so well to get so many layers on a tag. That's a small surface to work on. Enjoyed this post as I missed it earlier

Valerie-Jael said...

Mojo or no mojo, the tag is lovely. Happy 2nd on the 2nd, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This tag is still as beautiful and timely as it was in 2013. Who can resist Paris? It's a springtime treat with the napkin in the background, the calendar image, and the punched flowers. What a gem and you did it all while fighting with Mr. Mojo, too. It's a perfect second look on the 2nd and a great first look for me!

craftytrog said...

Lovely to see this beautiful tag again Chris! xx

froebelsternchen said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!Great to see this again!